I just ordered a year's worth of photos from Shutterfly last week and was really impressed with their quality and how fast they got to me. You definitely need to check them out. They also have Photo Calendars, Photo wall art, (I would love one of these in my family room) and other fun gifts. Now the hard part will be to decide which card to use!
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Christmas Cards for Bloggers
I love Christmas time! It's my favorite time of the year. I love the lights, sparkles, gift giving, snow, goodies, the smells, etc. It is also the craziest time of the year for my little family. On top of the Christmas traditions, we also have birthdays that we celebrate in December too. I am so thankful for things that save time! So, I am giving a shout out to Shutterfly. I will be doing my family Christmas cards through them. It's so easy and such a time saver. All I have to do is add our family picture to one of their amazing cards, mail them out, and I'm done. What a time saver! And to sweeten the deal, right now they are offering 50 Free Holiday Cards to bloggers. So, if you're a blogger and are short on time, check out the link! Here are some of my favorite cards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment